Short Term Rental Homeowners, click here to join or renew if you own a vacation rental and want to join VRON-RM. You must have had a valid City of Rancho Mirage Vacation Rental Permit in the last three years and paid the annual membership dues to become a member. 

Property Management Agency, click here to join or renew. You must own a licensed agency in the City of Rancho Mirage to become a member and paid the annual membership dues.

Supporters, click here if you are neighbor, and would like to donated.