See Membership Requirements Below

Become a new member or renew your existing membership for VR Homeowners and Homeshares.

We encourage you to contribute $100 annually for a condo/homeshare and $200 for all larger properties.  We need to educate our Rancho Mirage neighbours about how vacation rentals contribute to our community.  With your support, we'll collect and disseminate true facts and advocate for sensible vacation rental policies with the City Council, with the Vacation Rental Compliance Department and in the media. 

You are required to have an active vacation rental or homeshare permit to join.  You will automatically receive an email requesting this information once you have completed the new member or renewal above.

VRON-RM's co-founders and volunteers contribute their time and efforts and are not compensated, but the organization requires continuing financial resources for hard costs such as legal, software, campaigns, research, programs, accounting, marketing, etc.

We do not share your contribution and personal information with any outside entities.

While we prefer you sign up via our website, you may also join by sending us a check.  Please include your:

  • E-mail address

  • Telephone number
  • Primary residential address

  • Vacation Rental address & City ID # from the Registration Certificate of your vacation rental or homeshare.  

  • Mail it to: VRON-RM 36101 Bob Hop Drive. Suite E-5161, Rancho Mirage CA, 92270